Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Miss You Whatsapp Status


The best feeling in d world is when u think that ur frnd forgot u & suddenly u receive a message from ur frnd saying - I just missed you!



*********************


Remembering is easy for those who have brains. But forgetting is hard for those who have heart.



*********************


It's not easy to forget everything about you when everything reminds me of you. Miss you :(



*********************


Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss. :p ♥ :-)



*********************


Sometimes when I'm sitting here thinking about you, I wonder if you're also sitting there thinkingabout me.



*********************


I still miss him, I miss him, I’m missing him.



*********************


I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.



*********************


Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too.



*********************


Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm counting the days until I can finally see you...



*********************


Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.



*********************


It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.



*********************


When I Miss you... I read Your old messages :')



*********************
 

I did three things today; miss you, miss you and miss you.



*********************


You’re so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you…



*********************



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment