Sunday, May 22, 2016

Old Best School Friends and Days Quotes in One Line

Dear Teacher, My hand is not raised, therefore i don't know the answer. Sincerly, Stop Calling On Me.

“I'll be famous one day, but for now I'm stuck in middle school with a bunch of morons." - Greg Heffley,” 

Dear Ceiling Fan, If you could hold my weight, i would never be bored again. Sincerely, Bored.

“Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.” 

I have a horrible sleeping disorder where I have to wake up every morning and go to school.

“CONJUGATE THIS:
I cut class, you cut class, he, she, it cuts class. We cut class, they cut class. We all cut class. I cannot say this in Spanish because I did not go to Spanish today. Gracias a dios. Hasta luego.” 

I don't hate school. I just hate the teachers, homework, exams, and waking up in the morning.

“I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.” 

“You can drag my body to school but my spirit refuses to go.” 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment