Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Famous Good Night Poems For Love

Sweet Dreams Poems For Bedtime - Goodnight Love Letters


Have I ever told you how beautiful you are

Maybe I have, but let me tell you one more time

It�s not just about the way you look on the outside

But just staring in your eyes makes everything so sublime

You are not a girl, an angel is what you really are

The prettiest product of the heavens above

Baby, I just want to say that I consider myself

Very fortunate to be showered with your love

Good night



Sweet Good Night Poems - The Best Good Night Love Poems




Before you go to sleep

I want to tell you something

You aren�t just my girl

You are my everything

No matter what happens

I will never let you worry

I will always be

There for you, baby

Good night




? Funny Status For Friends
? Funny Dosti Shayari
? Latest Funny Punjabi Santa Banta Jokes
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. It is very interesting article. I really love this. Thank you for the sharing. Animals

    ReplyDelete