Thursday, January 12, 2017

Latest Happy Birthday Messages, Poems for Brother

Happy Birthday Brother Poems In English - Birthday Messages


I hope your birthday celebrations are as cool as you are. Happy birthday, Bro.




The smudge that you see on the top of this birthday card is the tear of happiness that rolled down my cheek as I thought about the wonderful childhood years we have spent together. I hope this message makes your special day more special.




You are Wolverine, Superman, Spiderman, Ironman, Thor, Hulk, Jedi, Zorro, Batman, Robocop, Hercules, Terminator, and James Bond�all in one. Happy birthday to my real-life superhero.



Happy Birthday Messages For Brother




I haven't wished you anything on Facebook or on Twitter,

I did not send you a text message or an email,

Because I love you to the core,

And brothers like you deserve a lot more.

So I drove down all the way

To give you a hug and say, "Happy birthday."




You are my blues buster,

my sounding board,

and my magic wand that waves away my problems.

I love you,

Bro; happy birthday.




? Good Morning Messages For Husband 
? 26 January Republic Day Speech 
? WhatsApp Group | Whatsapp Admin Joke In Hindi
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment