Tuesday, June 13, 2017

My Papa Quotes - Love U PAPA Quotes

My Papa Quotes - Love U PAPA Quotes 

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.

 I love my father as the stars and he is a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart

 A father is someone who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take!!!!!


My Papa Quotes - Love U PAPA Quotes


The reason why daughters love their dad the most is that there is at least one man in the world who will never hurt her!!!

A Father means so many things An understanding heart, A source of strength and support right from the very start. Love u Dad !!!

Fathers are angles, without father the world seems to be nothing. I love you papa I miss you very much!!!

A good father is a man who buys your toys, before he buys his.!!!!

The only man you can depend on is your father.

A good father is a man who supports his children even when he has no money.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment