Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Best whatsapp status ideas

The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.

Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.

Be a good person, But don’t try to prove.

I love to walk in fog, Because nobody knows i am smoking.

I am not drunk, I am just chemically off-balanced.

Oh, So you wanna argue, Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.

I am so poor that i can’t pay attention in class.

Warning…I know KARATE…….And few other oriental words.

I used to be an atheist, But then i realized i’m God.

Never make eye contact while eating a banana.

Success is like being pregnant everybody congratulates you, But nobody knows how many times you got fucked to get there.

I am not virgin, My life fucks me everyday.

Nothing is over until you stop trying.

Person you love is 72.8% water.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment