Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Life Status #2




1. The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.

2. Our life always expresses the result of our dominant thoughts.

3. How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

4. My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.

5. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

6. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'.

7. I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches.

8. The purpose of our lives is to be happy.

9.You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never 
live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

10. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. 
Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

11. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.


12.Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.

13. Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments.

14. The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

15. We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment