Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Breakup Quotes #1


  1. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
  2. If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.
  3. Love is game for liars and pain for shayars.
  4. The longer and more carefully we look at a funny story, the sadder it becomes.
  5. Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
  6. I may not be perfect, but I'm always me
  7. The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go
  8. When I close my eyes I see you, when I open my eyes I miss you.
  9. I hope we meet again.
  10. The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I've ever heard :(
  11. I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.
  12. Nothing last forever.
  13. Love is beautiful mistake of my life.
  14. During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.
  15. Love is blind, Be careful :p
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment