Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Inspirational Quotes #1

  1. Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.
  2. Dreams is not what you see in sleep is the thing which doesn't let you sleep.
  3. Don't be in a rush, even a jug fills drop by drop.
  4. When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
  5. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
  6. Hope is a waking dream.
  7. Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end.
  8. Life is about making an impact, not making an income.
  9. Dream big and dare to fail.
  10. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.
  11. Do not give up the beginning is always the hardest.
  12. If you dream it, you can do it.
  13. Always be a first-copy version of yourself, instead of a second-copy version of somebody else.
  14. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
  15. Hope is the heartbeat of the soul.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment