Sunday, December 18, 2016

Short Funny whatsapp Status (New)


Short Funny whatsapp Status

I know I�m not perfect, I�m vintage, which means my flaws make me priceless!
Congratulations!!My tallest finger want to give you a standing ovation.
Maths and women are the two most complicated things in this World. BUT� Maths, Atleast, has LOGIC
I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle!� He�s dreaming too.
I should win an Oscar for acting like I�m busy at work.
The reason good men are hard to find is because they�re usually too busy working.
Fact: You wish Facebook had the middle finger button.
I�m not a vegetarian but I eat animals who are.
You can�t make everyone happy, so today I think you should focus on me.
The voices in my head are not real, but they have good ideas.
If you�re wondering why you�re single, date someone. You�ll remember
Waiter: Would u like ur coffee black sir? Me: What other colors do u have?
The best way to let people remember you is to �borrow money from them�





So guys, I hope You Enjoy This Post. if You Want More Quotes and Whatsapp / facebook status then You can Search Any Status in Our Site. This Site Has Largest Collection of all Kind of Whatsapp Quotes with Daily Updates.

Also Read :-


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment