Sunday, December 18, 2016

Short Love whatsapp status


Short Love whatsapp status

Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a meaning.
Let�s flip a coin, Head you are mine, Tails I�m yours!
Love doesn�t hurt, Loving the wrong person does.
I�m single because I take relationships seriously
Never give up on someone you love. Great things take time.
If you want to be TOGETHER. You have TO-GET-HER.
If love is true �it will always find a way
You look past my flaws, and call me beautiful.
We can�t be friends �Cause I�m still in love with you.
I love you more than stars in the sky and fish in the sea.
Every love story is beautiful, But ours is My Favorite!
Falling in Love is easy�But staying in Love is very special�
Rose is red, sky is blue, my love is true only for you.
Love doesn�t need a reason. Pure Love will come from the heart without reason. And stay every season.
Love doesn�t need to be perfect.It needs to be true.
Love is the other NAME Of Respect, if you can�t Respect your loved One then you don�t deserve to be loved.
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.
The good things in life are amazing with you!
I can�t promise to fix all your problems, but i promise you won�t face them alone.
You are my best reason to lose sleep.
I am in love with you and all your little things..
The person who truly loves you will never let you go whatever the situation is.
Love is friendship Set on Fire
I just want to be your favorite Hello, and Hardest goodbye.
Am i just crazy or falling in love?
Love is what your heart feels, not what your mind thinks.
The moment i saw you, i fell in love & you smiled because you knew.
Every time i see the keyboard, i always see U & I together.
The true love is that changes you into a better person without changing you to someone else.
I would love to stay awake just to watch you Sleep.
Being with you has made me 100% complete..
Kiss me, & You will see stars, Love me and i will give them to you�
Love is life, & if you miss life, You miss Love.
We loved with a love which was more then Love..
My 6 words love story � I can�t imagine Life without you.
Every time i see you I fall in love all over again.
My heart is and always be yours forever.





So guys, I hope You Enjoy This Post. if You Want More Quotes and Whatsapp / facebook status then You can Search Any Status in Our Site. This Site Has Largest Collection of all Kind of Whatsapp Quotes with Daily Updates.

Also Read :-


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment