Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Cute and Romantic Love Whatsapp Status

Hello guys, this website in complete dedicated to provide whatsapp status in hindi and in english language

Short Whatsapp Love Status

To me, your perfect.
I will always love you, no matter what happens.
In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.
You are the sunshine that starts my day.
Be with someone who is proud to have U..
The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: That�s the one.
The madness of love is the greatest of heaven�s blessings.
My real smile comes when I�m with U..
Love is like a Air ..We can�t see it but! we can feel it.
Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.

Best Romantic Love Status- Love Quotes

I fell in love with you, not for how you look, just for who you are.
I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go..
Loving you is more than just a dream comes true.
When I see my phone light up, I always hope that it�s a text message from you�.
True love is when he does little things for you before you ask
Yes, I�m selfish because I will never share you with anyone else.
The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: That�s the one.

Cute love status for boyfriend and girlfriend

You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you.
Every morning would be perfect if I woke up next to you.
All I really want is for u to hug me really tight and tell me everything�s going to be alright.
It would be a waste of dream� if you are not in Dream�
Everyone says you fall in love only ones, but i fall daily with the same person.
True love doesn�t have happy ending �it has No ending.
Maybe I am too late to be your 1st. But right now, I�m preparing myself to be your last.
I have tested Many sweet dishes but All they are not as sweet as my lover�s lips.

Latest Hindi Whatsapp Love Status

Jiski sazaa sirf tum ho,,Mujhe aisa koyi gunaah karna hain�
?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??,??? Ho ??????? ?? ???? ?? Tumhe ?
DILO ??? ?? ?????? ???????? ????,?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? K ??? ????? ??? ????.
??? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ??,
??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ?????? ??.
???? ????????? ?? ????? ??? ????,
??? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??.
???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? Pyaar ?????,,?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???, �?? ????
???? ?? ???? ??,?? ??????? ? ???????? ????? ??,,????? ?? ???? ??..!??? ?? ?? ????? ???????? ????? ?? ?
???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??�.???? ???? ???? ????? ????? ???? 1000 Ro the.





So guys, I hope You Enjoy This Post. if You Want More Quotes and Whatsapp / facebook status then You can Search Any Status in Our Site. This Site Has Largest Collection of all Kind of Whatsapp Quotes with Daily Updates.

Also Read :-


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment