Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Latest Sad and Unhappy Whatsapp Status 2017

Hello friends,this website in complete dedicated to provide whatsapp status in hindi and in english language.Sad quotes helps you to express your fellings when you don�t have words to express and you are in an emotional mood.
In this post I have collected some of the post heart touching and breakup sad quotes.I hope that you will enjoy the post and don�t forget to comment.

Sad Whatsapp Status in Hindi-Breakup Status

???? ??? ???? ???? ????? ? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ????? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ???
????? ???? ??? ??, ???? ????? ?? ????
??,??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???.
???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ????? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???????? ????? ??? ?????
????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?????
???? ??? �????????� ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???���..????? ???? ??? �???????� ?? ?????? ?? ????? ??�.
????? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???��????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????? ???? ???!
??????? ???? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?? .. ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ??? �
????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? �. ???? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ?????? ???? ?? ????
????? ????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???
??? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ????????�� ???? ???? ????..??? ???? ???..??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ????..
?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??????, ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?????,?? ???? ??? ???? ????, ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ???????
??, ???? ???? ????? ??,
????? ?? ??? ????? ???, ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???. ????? ???? ??
????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??,???? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???.

Unhappy Whatsapp Status-Heart Touching Lines 

Sometimes It�s better to be alone�No one can hurt you.
The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go
I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
I�m missing something in my life these days.
loves when you listen to a song and it relates 100% sure to how you feel.
The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.
I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.
May it�s not about the happy ending.May be it�s about story..

Best and Latest Sad Status-Short Sad Quotes

Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.
Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.
Never put your happiness in someone else�s hands.
I hope you�ll realize how much you�re hurting me someday.
Make the most beautiful Mistakes, mine is you.
You�re the only exception.
BEING IGNORED, worst feeling ever.
My silence is just another word for my PAIN. 




So guys, I hope You Enjoy This Post. if You Want More Quotes and Whatsapp / facebook status then You can Search Any Status in Our Site. This Site Has Largest Collection of all Kind of Whatsapp Quotes with Daily Updates.

Also Read :-


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment