Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Music Status #1



1. Without music, life would be a mistake.

2. One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.


3. Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.

4. People haven’t always been there for me but music always has.

5. If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my 
daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.

6. Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.

7. Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.

8. Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imaginationand life to 
everything.

9. Play it fuckin’ loud!

10. To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment