Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Music Status #2



1. The only truth is music.

2. Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.

3. A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.

4. Who hears music, feels his solitude Peopled at once.

5. If I can’t dance to it, it’s not my revolution.

6. Music makes one feel so romantic – at least it always gets on one’s nerves – which is the same thing nowadays.

7. If I had my life to live over again, I would have made a rule to read some poetry and listen to some music at least once every week.

8. Music is the universal language of mankind.

9. To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it’s about, but the music the words make.

10. Music is everybody’s business. It’s only the publishers who think people own it
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment