Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sad Quotes #1




1. There's a reason we're not together, God's still trying to put it in words i can understand.

2. life is a series of disappointments... broken only by dark spells of depression...

3. Did i change? or did you just stop loving me.

4. Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.

5. Never accuse anyone unless you see it with your own two eyes... Never use someone's past against them.

6. I miss your voice. Call, Don't text.

7. Don't take me for granted, Cause unlike the rest, I'm not afraid to walk away.

8. Why can't you just be happy?

9. Stay with me don't fall asleep too soon the angels can wait for a moment.

10. People cry,not because they're weak. It's because they're been strong for too long.

11. It seems strange,but i don't know well that happened.

12. I've cried and I've smiled because of one reason that's YOU.

13. Why did I ever let you slip away?

14. I don't understand people and how they can wake up one morning and decide someone isnt
important to them.

15. I still love you but you don't care.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment