Sunday, January 15, 2017

Good Night Messages For Friends With Pictures

Good Night Messages For Friends - Sweet Good Night Messages


The brightest stars in my life

are friends who shine through

night and day. Good night friends.




I am sending you a few stars

to brighten your night and your dreams,

god bless you you will achieve all things in your life.




I wish you a best and good night

and send beautiful things or gifts for you.

You lives with me always so I am so happy.

Good night friends



Good Night Love Quotes For Friends




One and the beautiful word

of my life is friend which gives me a lot

of love and peace good night my friends




Nobody teach to fish to swim.

Nobody teaches a heart to choose a friend like U.

U r the cute friend of my life...Good Night...




? Latest Romantic Good Morning Shayari 
? Good Morning Shayari With Images 
? Gujarati Good Morning Shayari
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment