Sunday, January 15, 2017

Latest Good Morning SMS Messages

Good Morning SMS Wishes - Sweet Good Morning SMS


Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits -
LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and told me 2 share them with PPL Dear 2 me. I'm sharing all with U...

Good morning




No Shadows 2 Depress U,

Only Joys 2 Surround U,

Many FrieNds 2 LoveU,

God Himself 2 BlessU,

These r my Wishes 4U,2day 2morow & Everyday 2 u !!

Good morning



Good Morning SMS




Hello, wakup,

Receive my simple gift of 'GOOD MORNING' wrapped with sincerity,

tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long!




Twinkle twinkle lazy star,kitna soyega uth ja yaar,

up above the world so high,

Sun has risen in the sky,

uth ke jaldi pele chai,then call me and say hi�




? Good Morning Shayari In Marathi 140 Character
? Sweet Good Morning SMS
? Good Morning SMS Messages for Friends
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment