Sunday, January 15, 2017

Short Funny Family Stories - Funniest True Family Stories

Family Stories About Funny Family Matters - Funny Family Stories Reddit


Good Question

Having absorbed the birds-and-the-bees discussion, my sister�s young son asked, �Is that how we were born?�

�Yes, it is,� she said.

He took it all in for a second, then, pointing to his father across the room, asked, �Where�d we get him?�




Oh, Deer

One year, the family went to the Radio City Music Hall Christmas ?Spectacular. The Rockettes represented reindeer by wearing headband antlers. At the end of the show, I asked my husband, a biologist, what he thought.

�The antlers were wrong,� he said.

�What?� I asked incredulously.

�Reindeer have palmate antlers. Those were white-tailed bucks� ?antlers.�

I knew he wasn�t kidding. I just couldn�t believe he hadn�t noticed anything below the antlers.



Short Funny Family Stories




Awkward

�So I understand how a baby can look like its mother,� my nine-year-old son told the school nurse. �But how can it look like its father?�
Unsure how much he knew about where babies come from, she deflected. �That�s a good question,� she said. �So who do you look like?�




Hair Apparent

Pointing to a 30-year-old picture of me, my five-year-old granddaughter said, �Grandpa, next time you get ?a haircut, have them cut it like that picture.�

Problem is, I wasn�t half bald then.




? Latest Romantic Good Morning Shayari 
? Good Morning Shayari With Images 
? Gujarati Good Morning Shayari
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment