Friday, January 13, 2017

Short Cute Goodnight Poems For Him, Her

Good Night Romantic Wishes for Her or Him


I AM NOT MYSELF WITHOUT YOU

I love you and I do this utterly

I mean it now and always, really

I'm nothing without you, I am not silly

My morning, night without you, so chilly.

I love you my joy.




I WISH YOU WELL

Wish you well in all life's quest

Wish you not better but your best.

Giving you better I will than you can guess

And all you want, God willing I say yes.

I love you, my happiness.



Goodnight Poems For Him, Her




I WILL SHOW YOU TRUE LOVE

True love I�ll show you, such that won�t falter

My affection for you all day: that I won�t alter

Loving you all my life, than my Alma Mata

And through my days, your love�s all that matter!

I love you, good morning.




WE ARE INSEPARABLE FOREVER

Your care and your love for me how meritorious,

And the feeling within me, how marvelous

Envisaging our future, Oh! How glorious,

As long as I live, nothing will separate us.

I love you my cute lover.




YOUR LOVE IS THE BEST EVER

This is the best I�ve ever seen

And I knew it when we did begin

Lovely and lovely, is how it�s been

We are inseparable, is how I feel within!

I love you, my heart desire.




? 7 Best Marathi Good Night SMS 
? 13 Funny Valentine's Day Jokes 
? 26 January Republic Day Speech in Hindi
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment