Friday, January 13, 2017

Whatsapp Family Jokes In English

The Best FAmily Funny Jokes In English


Grandma, How You�ve Changed!

During my mother�s memorial, my five-year-old granddaughter could not stop staring at the urn that contained her ashes.
�Is that really Great-grandma in there?� she asked her mother.
�Yes, it is.�
�Funny,� she said. �I always thought she was taller.�




The Wisdom of a Defeated Husband

My husband was cramming all his chores into one day, but each ?job revealed another problem. For example, while touching up paint ?on a wall, he discovered gouges in the wood that needed to be filled in. Later, I found him sitting in the living room, staring off into space. Looking up, he announced, �Frustration is when my cope runneth over.�



Family Jokes In English




The Magic Penny

We had just finished tucking our five kids into bed when three-year-old Billy began to wail. Turns out, he had accidentally swallowed a penny and was sure he was going to die. Desperate to calm him, my husband palmed a penny that he had in his pocket and pretended to pull it from Billy�s ear. Billy was delighted. In a flash, he snatched it from my husband�s hand, swallowed it, and demanded, �Do it again!�


 
I�d Like To Have A Kid�

I�d like to have a kid, but I�m not sure I�m ready to spend ten years of my life constantly asking someone where his shoes are.




? 7 Best Marathi Good Night SMS 
? 13 Funny Valentine's Day Jokes 
? 26 January Republic Day Speech in Hindi
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment