Monday, January 16, 2017

9 Great Prayers to Say Before Going to Bed at Night

Good Night Prayer For God - Short Night Time Prayer


O Lord, I long to find true rest


O Lord, I long to find true rest and so I come to you,

As I lay down I need you near to hold me all night through.

Please help my mind to wind right down and guide my dreams to heal.

O Lord, restore my tired limbs. Help me to find peace here.


As I close my eyes to sleep, come help me to trust in you.

And all the loved ones I hold dear, that you would hold them too.

O Lord, the night time flies so fast, may I be blessed with time.

And sleep that is deep and peaceful, a heavenly dreamtime.


So as I crawl into bed tonight, I rest within your care.

And trust that you'll be beside me, you hear my every prayer.



Goodnight Prayer for Loved Ones




Heavenly Father,

Please hold these I love as they sleep. Bless them with peace that surpasses understanding, sow in them hope that can not be put out, grow in them dreams and visions for their future and protect them with your unconditional love.

Amen.




As the darkness draws in, you are the light in my heart

As the air turns colder, you are the warmth in my soul

As the stars are revealed, you renew my spirit

As the moon shines, I know I am held safe in your arms.




? Good Morning Shayari In Marathi 140 Character
? Sweet Good Morning SMS
? Good Morning SMS Messages for Friends
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment