Monday, January 16, 2017

The Best Happy Birthday Poems, Poetry For Sister In English

Happy Birthday Sister Poems Funny - Poem To Your Sister


You are the best thing

That could even happen to me

Not to forget our parents

And our family

You are the best stroke of luck

That could ever have come my way

My love for you will always

Grow every single day



Happy Birthday To My Dearest Sister




My hopes are tied to yours

My dreams and trust is too

My wishes are connected to yours

I have many ambitions for you

My love for you is innate

My respect for you knows no bound

You are the most amazing sister

My destiny could have ever found

I love you




You deserve

A trophy

All these years

For tolerating me

You merit

A gold medal

For being a sister

Who is so special

You deserve every form

Of recognition

For making my life

A celebration

I love you




? Good Morning Shayari In Marathi 140 Character
? Sweet Good Morning SMS
? Good Morning SMS Messages for Friends
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment