Monday, January 16, 2017

Good Morning Poems for Him - Short Good Morning Poems For My Love

Good Morning Love Poems For The one You Love - Morning Love Notes For Him


? Wish you a good morning

My handsome guy

I can't stay away from you

No matter how hard I try

Now get out of bed

Come and meet me

I can't start my day

Without seeing you, baby! ? ?



Good Morning Poems for Him - Cute Good Morning Poems




? To meet you

I am waiting

For your hugs

I am craving

For your kisses


I am longing

You hot thing

Good morning! ? ?




? Wish you a good morning

You are a desire...

A desire that I want fulfilled, yet glowing and alight,

A desire that I want burning in my heart each night,

You are a dream...

A dream that entered my heart without any warning,

A dream that I want to wake up with each morning! ? ?




? 9 Tommy Cooper One Liners Jokes
? Heart Touching Love Poems in Hindi
? Love Anniversary Shayari
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment