Monday, January 16, 2017

Pain of Broken Heart - Sad Love Poems, Poetry

Sad Poems About Love and Pain - Sad Love Poetry In English


i wonder

every minute in an hour

every hour in my day

i wonder if thats really

what you mean to say

i wonder if you find it better

or if you regret it all

i wonder what you thought

when i cried inside the bathroom stall

i wonder if you ever cared

or if you lied all along.

i wonder if you think your right

or completely wrong

i wonder if you ever stop and think

of all the pain you put me through

i wonder if you'll ever realize

no one will love you like i loved you

i wonder if you ever thought

it was a mistake to leave me all alone

with my heart in an ache

i wonder if you ever wonder

what i think or feel

i wonder if ill ever get

the time i need to heal

i wonder if one day we'll

get back to bieng best friends ever

or stay strangers forever

somtimes i wish we could go back

to when it was you+me

only one things for sure

and this quote should fit

"you never know what you have untill you lose it"



Sad Love Poems




Never again

Forcing a smile as I blink the tears away,

Wondering how I am going to get through the day.

Laughing away my sadness, bandaging my heart,

There's no happiness for me when we're apart.

Chocking on my loneliness confused at what to do,

My life's a total wreck when I'm not with you.

I hate to admit it you're everything to me,

Unfortunately you're just too stubborn to see.

Sometimes goodbyes really are forever,

Meaning never again will we be together.




? Good Morning Shayari In Marathi 140 Character
? Sweet Good Morning SMS
? Good Morning SMS Messages for Friends
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment