Monday, January 16, 2017

Best Animal Riddles - Cats, Dogs, Birds, and many others

Funny Animal Riddles - Cats, Dogs, Birds, and many others


A creature of the night lacking traditional sight. What is it?
? bat




Some call me busy, and it�s easy to see why. I help fill the world with more flowers the further I fly. What am I?
? bee  




I am king of the jungle, although the jungle is not my home. The African savannah is where I roam. I am a
? lion




I carry my house on my back. I can found on the water or land. I have no teeth but beware of my snap. I am a
? turtle



Animal Brain Teasers




What is the same shape and size of a horse but weighs absolutely nothing?
? shadow      




    
What do cats have that no other animal has?
? kittens




           
What do you call a cat on ice?
? cool cat    




          
What are cowhides most used for?
? covering cows  




? Good Morning Shayari In Marathi 140 Character
? Sweet Good Morning SMS
? Good Morning SMS Messages for Friends
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment