Friday, January 20, 2017

Ford Kuga Jokes 2017 What jokes makes kuga owners laugh

Ford Kugas Catch Fire in South Africa - I just Heared a Good Joke


A chicken and an egg lying in bed together. The chicken turns over onto his back and with a huge smile on his face he casually lights up a cigarette (exhales) the egg is frowning and looking well p*****d  o** and mutters to nobody in particular, "Well I suppose we all know the answer to that question now . . . . Don't We? "




I see where you're "coming" from but are you feeling bored bob ?
.
.
.
Ford Kuga Titanium 2WD Panther Black with Appearance and X-Pack




A man was taking his wife, who was pregnant with twins, to the hospital when his car went out of control and crashed. Regaining consciousness, he saw his brother, a relentless practical joker, sitting at his bed side. He asked his brother how his wife was doing and his brother said, "Don't worry, everybody is fine and you have a son and a daughter but the hospital was in a real hurry to get the birth certificates filed and since both you and your wife were unconscious, I named them for you."

The husband was thinking to himself, "Oh no, what has he done now?" and asked with some trepidation, "Well, bro, what did you name them?"

Whereupon, his brother replied, "I named the little girl Denise."

The husband, relieved, said, "That's a lovely name! And what did you come up with for my son?"

The brother winked and replied, "Denephew."
Ford Kuga Titanium 2WD Panther Black with Appearance and X-Pack



Ford Kuga Fire Ford Kuga Meme




bob, yes Tain is nearer to Lanarkshire than your goodself but it is still 215 miles north of me. By my calculations, I could drive to most, if not all of the North West, quicker than going to Tain. I have to admit, that I have travelled south on many more occasions, than north. Funnily enough, I was talking to my wife, on Friday, about this very subject. Come the summer, it is my intention to head up north and visit the areas. I have never been any further up the North East coast than Aberdeen. On the North West coast, the furthest I have been is Scourie, accessed by single lane roads and "passing places".




There's this man with no arms and no legs lying on a beach when this beautiful woman walks up to him and says 'Have you ever been cuddled?' and he says 'No' so she picks him up and hugs him.

A little while later an other lovely lady comes along and says 'Have you ever been kissed?' and he replies 'No' so she picks him up and gives him a really good snogging.

Finally, the most georgeous woman ever walks along the beach and looks at him and says, 'Have you ever been sc*****??'  'No, I haven't' He smiles.

'Well, you will be when the tide comes in!!!!!'


Sorry!




? Cute Friendship Quotes 
? Whatsapp Marathi Jokes 
? Happy Republic Day 2017 Shayari In Hindi
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment