Friday, January 20, 2017

Very Good Morning SMS - Good Morning Friends

New Good Morning SMS - Good Morning Shayari SMS


Worst thing in life?

Some1 has tears in eyes because of U.

And the best thing?

Someone has tears in eyes for U.

Gud Day!




Cheerful people are like Sunlight.

They shine in to the corners of the heart & offer bright mornings & fresh hopes.

Gud Morning to one such person.



Funny Good Morning SMS Good Morning Image With Love




Days r empty wen I do'nt hear somthing frm u.

Just a simple hello n my worries r thru.

Y I feel dis? I think I hav a clue.

I am glad I hav a fren like u.Hav a Nic day!




No one can go back & make a new beginning,

but any1 can start frm now and mak a happy ending!

Hope u'll have a day that starts right and ends Happy!

Good Morning.




True friends are like morning,

U can"t have them whole day..,

But can be sure they'll be there when u wake up Today,

Tomorrow & forever...

Hav a nice day!




? Ford Kuga 2017 Funny Memes (with images, tweets) The Memes Come Forth 
? Ford Kuga Jokes 2017 What jokes makes kuga owners laugh 
? Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment