Friday, January 20, 2017

Valentine Day 2017, Happy valentines day sms

Valentines Day is Coming Up - Valentines Day Images


I would cross a thousand oceans

I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand

mountains just to be with you every single night. Darling I miss you so much.




 My Valentine.

This day of love I take a vow

To love you well through all the days

Of long and labyrinthine ways:

But I would love you anyhow

Because You r

My Valentine.




A candle may melt

and it's fire may die,

but the love you have

given me will always

stay as a flame in my heart.



Valentine Day Romantic SMS Happy Valentines Day Messages 2017




The Super most example of love in My life.

'When apples were 4 & we were 5,

then my mother said,

'I dont like Apples.'

(Bu Ali Sina)




C L O S E N E S S

Reside In

Heart

So No Matter

How Busy We Are

Or

How Far We Are

You Are Always Remebered & Cared . . .




Love is Life

Love is Knife

It cuts our throat,

till the time we thrive,

sorrow and nature,

don't go aside,

but smile and say,

that u r my Valentine....




? Cute Friendship Quotes 
? Whatsapp Marathi Jokes 
? Happy Republic Day 2017 Shayari In Hindi
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment