Friday, January 20, 2017

Good Night Love Poems for Her - Good Night Poems

Images For Good Night Poems For Love - Good Night Poems for Her


I promise to keep you going, not losing direction,

And to implant in all you do a sense of distinction.

The love I�ll show you, with undiluted affection,

And I�ll make your love, my desire, my addiction.

I love you, my boldness.




This is more than unveiling of mystery

And such that ends my agelong misery.

I�ve seen love, but not this in history,

Still how you love me, ever a mystery!

I love you, my trust.



Romantic Good Night Poems Sweet Dreams Poems




I saw my whole life taking a newer order

When I found a friend closer than a brother

With my past I saw reasons to never bother

Since our love is under any kind of weather.

I love you, my best gift ever.




A rare blend of perfection and beauty you are

Looking ahead, I see this taking you very far.

Loving, special and gorgeous, daily through art

Lucky I am, to be with you on this lovely path

I love you, my merriment.




Clinging to you, I�ll do, even till world�s end

Even share with you moments that will last

The journey of our love, no start and no end

We enjoying each moment, with utmost blast.

I love you my first and last.




? Cute Friendship Quotes 
? Whatsapp Marathi Jokes 
? Happy Republic Day 2017 Shayari In Hindi
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment