Thursday, January 19, 2017

Birthday Poems, Birthday Poems for Best Friends, best Friend Birthday Poems

Short Birthday Poems For Best Friend Funny Happy Birthday Poems For Best Friends


With you by my side

A dark night becomes a bright dawn

Without you, even the best of days

Become boring and full of yawns

Your effect on my life

Is way too profound to describe

All I know is that best friends like us

Are a very rare tribe

Happy birthday



Poem For Best Friend For Her Birthday, Birthday Messages




Nothing in life, nothing ever

Last forever

As bitter as it may sound

It�s a fact, that will change, never

I know, there will come a day

When our lives will drift apart

But no matter what, destiny will

Always give us a new start

Such is the indestructible faith

That I have in you, my friend

For eternity, together we will be

Even if time itself, comes to an end

Happy birthday




? Latest Top 10 Pappu Joke In Hindi 
? Whatsapp Members ke Liye Funny Republic Day SMS 
? Romantic Love Good Morning SMS Messages
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment