Thursday, January 19, 2017

Funny Good Morning SMS - Good Morning SMS & Funniest Jokes

Good Morning Funny SMS Jokes - Funny Good Morning SMS In English 140 Words


I was on a ship thinking of U...

wen I looked down,

I dropped a tear into the ocean..

Then I promised myself that until someone not finds it,

I won't forget U...

Good Morning




If I get ur smile, I don't need flowers,

If I get ur voice, I don't need music,

If ur with me, I don't need the world. luv you, Gud Mor!




See outside the Window, Sun rising for U,

Flowers smiling for U, Birds Singing for U,

Bcoz, last night I told them to wish U G@@D Morning.



Funny Good Morning SMS In English Good Morning Joke Quotes




Hi..right now I'm coming near to u..

in the form of Sunlight. in the form of sweet breeze.

in the form of gud wishes to greet u a great gud mrng!




Knock!Knock!

May I come into ur world?

I bring no flowers, no cakes but wishes to keep U fresh,

prayer to keep u healthy & luv to keep u smiling.

Gud Morning!




Those who joyfully leave everything in God"s hand will eventually see God"s hand in everything. Worries end where faith begins. Gud Day!




? Cute Friendship Quotes 
? Whatsapp Marathi Jokes 
? Happy Republic Day 2017 Shayari In Hindi
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment