Thursday, January 19, 2017

Tommy Cooper - His Funniest Jokes - Tommy Cooper Puns

Tommy Cooper Jokes In English - Tommy Cooper Just Like That


The doctor said 'well don't go there any more'.




I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already.




Slept like a log last night ........ woke up in the fireplace.




Went to the corner shop - bought 4 corners.



Tommy Cooper One Liners Jokes - Special Tommy Cooper Jokes




Two blondes walked into a building. You'd have thought one would have seen it.




I went to the doctors the other day and I said, 'have you got anything for wind?'
So he gave me a kite.




I cleaned the attic with the wife the other day.




Now I can't get the cobwebs out of her hair.




? Latest Top 10 Pappu Joke In Hindi 
? Whatsapp Members ke Liye Funny Republic Day SMS 
? Romantic Love Good Morning SMS Messages
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment