Thursday, January 19, 2017

Family Jokes, Indian Family Jokes, Short Family Jokes In English

Funny Family Status, Family Funny Pictures, The Best Clean Family Jokes


Know Your Audience

�I�d like to discuss something with you,� my husband told our ?nine-year-old son. He was about ?to launch into The Talk.

�What is it?� asked Michael.

�We�re going to talk about girls.�

�What about girls?�

�Well, we�re going to talk about how girls get pregnant.�

�But, Dad,� said Michael, �I�m a boy!�




Children For Sale

After a rough day spent corralling my rowdy kids, I�d had enough.

�I think I�m going to sell them,� ?I hissed to my sister.

�You�re crazy,� she said.

�For thinking of selling them?�

�For thinking someone would buy them.�



Great Jokes About Family Funny Family Cartoons




Two babies are sitting in their cribs

Two babies are sitting in their cribs, when one baby asks the other, �Are you a little girl or a little boy?�

The other baby shrugs. �I don�t know how to tell the difference.�

�I do,� says the first baby. He carefully climbs out of his crib and into the other crib, then disappears beneath the blankets. After a few ?seconds, he resurfaces.

�You�re a little girl, and I�m a little boy,� he says.

�How can you tell?�

�Easy. You�ve got pink booties, and I�ve got blue ones.�




? Latest Top 10 Pappu Joke In Hindi 
? Whatsapp Members ke Liye Funny Republic Day SMS 
? Romantic Love Good Morning SMS Messages
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment