Thursday, July 31, 2014

Attitude Status #2




1. Your words will never reach the moon if you don't say them. Your love will never reach the world if you don't give it.I'm simply explaining why I'm right.


2. I'm not arguing.

3. Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect their jealousy.

4. They're people who think that you're better than them.
To live by choice, not by chance,
To make changes, not excuses,
To be motivated, not manipulated,
To be useful, not used,
To excel, not to compete,
I choose self-esteem, not self pity,
I choose to listen to my inner voice, not the random opinion of others.
I once thought that I was wrong...
but I was wrong...
Hate me? Even Better.
Don't know me? Don't judge me!
You are the dreamer.

I forgive you...

5. If you think it's necessary to judge me by my past, don't be surprised when I put you there.

6. Excellence is not a skill. It's an attitude.

7. Thank you to every person who has ever told me "I can't",You're just another reason "I will".

8. It is better to be hated for what you are, Then to be loved for something you are not.

9. I choose...

10. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life. 

11. l'm always right. 

12. I am me and I won't change myself for anyone...

13. Love me? Great.

14. I am the dream.

15. For everyone who thinks they know me...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment