Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Attitude Status #3



1. There can be no positive result through negative attitude. Think positive. Live positive.

2. People like me great. People don’t like me great. As long as I like myself that all that matters.

3. Keep your face towards the sunshine, you will never see the shadow. 

4. Like me for who I am and not for who you want me to be. Take it or leave it. That simple.

5. A can-do attitude is all one needs. It acts like a bridge between success and failure.

6. A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you won’t get no where til you change it.

7. I’m only responsible for what I say not for what you understand…

8. Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong & act like you’re okay. Strong walls shake, but never collapse.

9. Never allow yourself to be so desperate that you end up settling for far less than that you deserve.

10. Don’t get my personality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is me, and my attitude depends on you!

11. Take me as I am or watch me as I go.

12. Don’t confuse my personality and my attitude because my personality is ME and my attitude depends on YOU.

13. I don’t care what you think of me! Unless you think I’m awesome – in which case, you’re right! Carry on…

14. Life: Besides gravity, nothing keeps me down.

15. My attitude is my frame of mind, Like me a second person you can’t find.

16. Judge me and I’ll prove you wrong. Crush me and I will stand up on my own. The more that I hurt the more I will know I’m stronger each time, each time I fall.

17. It is a positive attitude towards life that makes dreams come true.

18. A deaf child says “For all of you I am deaf but for me all of you are dumb”. Life have different perspective live the way you want to!!

19. Attitude is not what you learn from school, it is part of your nature from within.

20. Your attitude toward what is right and wrong shows what you truly are.

21. The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; the optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

22. The bigger the challenge, the greater risk I’ll take, the more contented I am.

23. An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.

24. I’m just a mirror for you, You are good, I’m best, You are bad, I’m worst.

25. I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try & impress anyone. If they like me the way I am, good & if they don’t, it’s their loss.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment