Tuesday, July 29, 2014

WhatsApp Status #10

1. I don't insult people, I just describe them

2. There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, 

so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE
then i simply replied...
“BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE”
My Attitude depends on the people in front of me.....
 My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!!!

3. I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!!!

4. I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!!!

5. Someone asked me what is UR attitude…...

6. Love is not time pass.

7. Will love you till my last breathe.

8. An attitude can be defined as a positive or negative evaluation of people, objects, event, activities, ideas, or just about anything in your environment.

9. My Personality stays within me wherever I am....

10. Please don't get confused between my personality & my attitude.

11. My attitude depends on the people in front of me....

12. I am going to confess, support me!

13. Stop checking my status! Go Get A Life: P

14. I Am Not Special, I Am Just Limited Edition: P

15. It's Ironic How Sometimes, The Harder You Want To Avoid Something, The Quicker It Will Get To You. 

16. Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.

17. Karma has no menu, you get served what you deserves. 

18. I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!!!

19. Your Attitude Can hurt me but mine can even kill you !!

20. My DECISIONS Are my FATE.

Also Find Us On : www.facebook.com/allwhatsappstatus



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment